Monday, July 6, 2009

OK, I'm a moron

I forgot to post some "vital statistics" about myself. I'm a 42 year old white dude from Ohio. 5'8" tall and 165 pounds. Married to my beautiful bride Brenda (16 years now!) and proud dad to 13 year old Sarah. Former wannabe athlete who thought of himself as a decent golfer, an excellent racquetball player and pretty much average at everything else! Exercise addict before all of this and avid camper and sports fan. I'm pretty much your Joe who just wants to still walk when I retire. A little golf wouldn't hurt either, but right now we're focusing on keeping me on my feet!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Just stumbled onto this blog and really enjoy it! Thanks for baring your heart here. I'm 41, mama of 2 girls, soon to be psychotherapist, dx'd 2002. Great to hear your travels.

    birdbird

    ReplyDelete

I've figured out how to get everyone to be able to post on here.